Low-cut safety shoe in fine Nubuck or suede. Particularly comfortable and durable, suitable for all uses, excellent for outdoor use.
CERTIFICATION: S1P / S3 / S3 ESD - SRC
TOE CAP: composite 200J resistant
INSOLE: anti-perforation textile fibre
SOLE: Dual density PU injected with energy absorption in the heel
REMOVABLE INSOLE: antistatic PU with ergonomic thermoforming
LINING: Breathable mesh
UPPER: Fine suede or Nubuck with anti-scratch microfibre heel reinforcement
EXTRA: Metal-free, heel with anti-slip reinforcement"
A lightweight dual density PU sole created for racing, ergonomically designed to ensure a high supporting surface at real points of contact with the ground while maintaining a slim and streamlined shape.
• OUTSOLE: “Herringbone” design ensures good grip and rapid outflow of any liquids
• EASY DRIVE HEEL: The rounded design of the heel makes the shoe particularly suitable for all professional drivers.
• ANTISHOCK: Energy absorption in the heel area
• ANTISTATIC: Antistatic protection as required by regulations
• OIL RESISTANT: Resistance to oils and hydrocarbons as specified by the reference standards.
STANDARD PRODUCTS: Within 48 (forty-eight) hours from the order payment date.For further details click here
CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS: within 5 weeks from the order payment date.
The customer is granted the right to withdraw from any order of Sparco products, with the exception of customized products, without giving any reason and within 30 days from receipt of goods. For further details click here