S1-P low-cut ultra-lightweight running style safety shoe made of breathable 3D mesh and anti-scratch microfibre, ideal for indoor use.
CERTIFICATION: S1P - SRC
TOE CAP: composite 200J resistant
INSOLE: Anti-perforation textile fibre
SOLE: Cemented monodensity PU
REMOVABLE INSOLE: antistatic PU with ergonomic thermoforming
LINING: Breathable mesh
UPPER: 3D breathable mesh with scratchproof and abrasion- resistant microfibre protection
EXTRA: heel with anti-slip reinforcement, ultra light"
Lightweight mono-density PU sole designed for intensive use with frequent bending of the foot.
• OUTSOLE: the several geometric sections offer an area of modular support to ensure comfort and maximum grip under all conditions
• ANTISLIP HEEL: Special grooves designed to allow fast outflow of any liquids
• ANTISHOCK: Energy absorption in the heel area
• ANTISTATIC: Antistatic protection as required by regulations
• OIL RESISTANT: Resistance to oils and hydrocarbons as specified by the reference standards.
STANDARD PRODUCTS: Within 48 (forty-eight) hours from the order payment date.For further details click here
CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS (3D CONFIGURATOR): within 5 weeks from sketch approval
The customer is granted the right to withdraw from any order of Sparco products, with the exception of customized products, without giving any reason and within 30 days from receipt of goods. For further details click here