Low-cut lightweight S1-P safety shoe made of printed MiniDrop-tech fabric and microfibre anti-scratch reinforcements, ideal for indoor use.
CERTIFICATION: S1P / SRC
TOE CAP: composite 200J resistant
INSOLE: Anti-perforation textile fiber
SOLE: Dual density PU injected with energy absorption in the heel
REMOVABLE INSOLE: Antistatic PU with ergonomic thermoforming
LINING: Breathable mesh
UPPER: MiniDrop-tech fabric with abrasion-resistant microfibre protection
EXTRA: Metal-free, heel with anti-slip reinforcement"
Lightweight dual density PU sole and racing design derived directly from the soles of shoes for professional drivers.
• OUTSOLE: Distinctive quadrilateral texture ensures good grip under all conditions
• EASY DRIVE HEEL: The rounded design of the heel makes the shoe particularly suitable for all professional drivers.
• ANTISHOCK: Energy absorption in the heel area
• ANTISTATIC: Antistatic protection as required by regulations
• OIL RESISTANT: Resistance to oils and hydrocarbons as specified by the reference standards.
STANDARD PRODUCTS: Within 48 (forty-eight) hours from the order payment date.For further details click here
CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS (3D CONFIGURATOR): within 5 weeks from sketch approval
The customer is granted the right to withdraw from any order of Sparco products, with the exception of customized products, without giving any reason and within 30 days from receipt of goods. For further details click here