Low-cut S3 safety shoe of fine crust Nubuck and nylon, dull-studded sole, ultra-durable and suitable for outdoor use. MADE IN ITALY.
CERTIFICATION: S3 - SRC
TOE CAP: composite 200J resistant
INSOLE: Anti-perforation textile fibre
SOLE: Dual density PU injected with energy absorption in the heel and front reinforcement
REMOVABLE INSOLE: Antistatic PU
LINING: Breathable mesh
UPPER: crust Nubuck and nylon water-resistant
EXTRA: Metal-free, heel with anti-slip reinforcement , “easy lacing” system with high visibility loop
Lightweight dual density PU sole with front reinforcement, deep and shaped dowels to ensure maximum grip on all surfaces.
• OUTSOLE: the deep tapping guarantees a high comfort with a high grip in all conditions.
• ANTISLIP HEEL: Special grooves designed to allow fast outflow of any liquids
• ANTISHOCK: Energy absorption in the heel area
• ANTISTATIC: Antistatic protection as required by regulations
• OIL RESISTANT: Resistance to oils and hydrocarbons as specified by the reference standards.
STANDARD PRODUCTS: Within 48 (forty-eight) hours from the order payment date.For further details click here
CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS (3D CONFIGURATOR): within 9 weeks from sketch approval
The customer is granted the right to withdraw from any order of Sparco products, with the exception of customized products, without giving any reason and within 30 days from receipt of goods. For further details click here